Friday, November 9, 2007

From Baguio with love

Hi guys,

musta na kayo! thank you for those who have started to post here. panalo! thank you for your comments. Just in case for those d pa alam please pass the word. And for those who are asking how to make a comment just simply click on the box beside my postings.

I write to you right now from Baguio. Im training 40 youth leaders now and they are learning the steps of the kabataang pinoy for the first time. I remember the convention, knowledge channel recorded the first time that participants of VRYLI did it and another one after the first day. They were surprised how different you guys are after just one day! im working out to get a clip of that so you can see the difference.

If you have long stories email me the story at maxsalazar74@yahoo.com and i will upload it here in the blog site.

I miss you all

Kuya max

No comments: